Sometimes you can think you have no chance of getting what you want. Generally we don't get what we want at our desired time, but if you believe in yourself, sooner or later, you get what you want or atleast more.
One of the days at Durban Berea Station the other lady sitting alone with his eyes on the phone. Even a three year old child could see that the lady is totally out of this planet. I'm just few metres away looking right on her eyes I figured that she's in big trouble. I came to her trying politely and to be more than a gentleman. I asked the matter. She cries! "If love is sweet good why it hurt, nobody here at all coz it's no one even cares just how hard I fall" The lady said she thinks of him till she cries. She said she can't live any longer without him.It all out of love, I figured that the stress, pain and grief brought her the philosophical insight that life is ultimately meaningless and there is no reason to continue living. I told her one thing that there is no love left in this world, we are all left to deal on our own. Everybody have problems, even me I have so many things going wrong and I can't make sense of it in my mind.
I can give someone strength and hope but I know I'm the one who is not strong. But when life has turned its back on me, I take a look back and discover my strength. I'm a soldier, the lady in a train station make me realize the unfaithfulness of people. Even me I was kicked out of a relationship that I was told it eternal, I used to sit alone in my room thinking of my sorrow. She broke my heart but I'm still crying out her name no matter what she's doing I'm going to need her as an enemy or as a friend. Just to show some other people that, she the best storyteller I ever met! Just give another person a half of your heart and a half for you to recover from any stresses and shocks.
Xolani.
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment